What is you favourite Star Wars figure?


So tell me what your favourite vintage Star Wars figure is. What one figure holds the most memories for you.
For me it was Yoda. Simply because I remember one summer my Dad decided to start a part-time window cleaning round and I came along to help. It was hard work but at the end of the day I was rewarded. My Dad took me into the local store and said choose any figure you want. So Yoda came home with me that day. I never forgot that day so every time I see a carded Yoda I think about that day with my Dad. Good memories.


One of my least favourite memories was one summers day I left my Star Wars figures in the garden shed after the Rebellion successfully defended the garden from the evil empire. Anyway I went in for dinner and when I came out my figures were gone! I was devastated. I can't remember all the figures but I do remember one was Darth Vader. I later found out from a kid who lived across the road that he was playing with his friend from our school who saw me playing with the figures. When I was gone he decided to take the figures. The kid from across the road had the figures there in his back yard. He was playing with them and (not convincingly) tried to tell me that he had nothing to do with it. I was just happy to get my figures back but Darth Vader had his vinyl cape replaced with a cloth cape. I rather liked it actually but I never spoke to that boy again and I always took my figures back into the house when I was finished. Lessons learnt

VISIT RETROFINDS - Web's best forum for Star Wars collecting. Also the friendliest forum you will ever join.

Comments

  1. Darth Vader must have cast a spell on that kid! LOL! Awesome dude. Star Trek Sci Fi Blog is running a Star Trek Competition. The winner gets three cool dvd box sets. Enter now and make it so!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Muy buen aporte che. Me encanta esta figura de Yoda y me encantó la colección que pusiste a la izquierda.
    Te invito a mi blog: www.juguetesdelcoleccionista.blogspot.com.ar
    Saludos.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment