Columbo from Fade In To Murder talking about Jaws Amity Island - retrodfinds

Columbo from "Fade In To Murder" Talking about Jaws at the superb Universal Studios 1976. One year after Jaws was released.


Below are two pictures. See how the shark has changed in 30 years

Jaws Universal Hollywood 1976 (Notice the Amity Island sign in the background that was vandalised in the film)


Jaws Universal Hollywood 2006


70's, 70s, 80's, 80s, retro, universal studios, retro, retrofinds, star wars, vintage, collect all 21

Click here to see Jaws in 3 minutes set to John Williams the Barrel Chase
also my Jaws 2 trailer

Comments

  1. Growing up in the 70's I also love retro stuff. I love to collect pedal car stuff, bubble gum machines, pop coolers and old tin signs. Love the blog!

    I tagged you on my blog to post 6 random things about yourself.

    All the best!

    http://www.curtistucker.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your page. I especially love your to-do list. Goonies 2 eh?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment