Retrofinds Remembers Bazooka Joe Bubble Gum

I loved the taste of Bazooka Joe Bubble Gum. What bubble gum should be. Looks like bubble gum, smells like bubble gum and tastes like bubble gum. Whats more you had a mini comic strip with them too. "I've read that one already" would usually be the response from your friends. If you collect enough you could send away for a gift like binoculars. Everytime I bought a bazooka joe I would be determined this time to start collecting the comic strips and send away. I never did. I still had to pay for posting and packaging and I rather spend my hard earned pocket money on more sweets, comics, star wars figures, trading cards and Wham bars.


retrofinds, star wars, kenner, collect all 21!























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raleigh Strika

OFF TOPIC - If you get Error code 80071A90 when trying to perform Windows Updates in Vista