Ghostbusters music on the C64 - retrofinds

It was a Saturday and as usual I was wasting some time in the town centre. I popped into WH-Smiths to play on the computers that they had on display. BBC micros, spectrums, Acorns and a Commodore 64 were on show.
After doing the usual :
10 print "Rob is cool";
20 goto 10
run

I decided to play on the Commodore 64. Running was the brand new Ghostbusters game. To my amazement it had speech! In a game. Whats more I could actually press the space bar and the TV would shout "Ghostbusters!". I thought the bouncing ball was amazing the way it bounced over the words. I didn't care about the game. I just loved the introduction and wanted it for myself. I had £2 so couldn't afford it. Another budget title was what I went home with.
retro star wars retrofinds commodore 64 retro gaming 70's 70s' 80's

Comments